Company Message - Company Message

                                                         ~INSURANCE  CLAIMS~
What two licensed professionals can
legally assist you with an insurance claim?
A: Attorney and Public Adjuster
Why choose a Public Adjuster?
When your claim can be resolved without litigation. Lawyers utilize the court system.
PAs resolve disputes through administrative, internal and private industry systems similar to mediation. Public Adjusters may use an industry umpire to resolve items in dispute.
Useful Links:
A Public Adjuster is  [professional, personal and private] Adjuster who [solely represents the interest of] the Policyholder in appraising and negotiating a his/her Insurance Claim. Aside from attorneys . . . public adjusters licensed by State Departments of Insurance are the only type of [advocates] that can legally represent the rights of an insured during an insurance claim process.  
You need Flash Player in order to view this.

       1Relief DISASTER RISK MANAGEMENT * LAX Box 91716 * Los Angeles * California * 90009