What are you waiting 4?
1Reliefagrees with US Commerce Department:
‘Risk Mitigation: most companies that export have an easier
time riding out fluctuations in the U.S. economy and are more likely to stay in
Exporting in 2017 will be easier than you may think. Today, improvements in trade finance, the
Internet, and trade agreements have dramatically increased acces to markets
worldwide. Increase your global market share by calling on 1Relief to guide you through it!!
Eight Reasons to Export:
1. Exporting broadens the marketing base.
2. It’s a great way to extend the life of a product.
3. You want to establish a presence in the international market.
4. Competitors have gone international so you need to go international to stay competitive.
5. Extra inventory that isn’t selling in your domestic market can earn a profit in the international market.
6. It can enhance your companies image to be seen as more progressive.
7. Exporting can help protect your company against domestic market swings and business cycles.
8. Penetrating trade barriers can help enter markets you wouldn’t be able to enter otherwise.
READ FULL ARTICLE AT: